Vibes Please, for three kittens

lovewhiskers

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Lauren, they are ADORABLE and they look fabulous. I have tears of happiness for the outcome, both the recovery and the adoptions. Andalusia looks like a little character
Such sweet babies

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my heart they are DARLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe they ALL got adopted! And just LOOK at ALL the babies that now have homes because of your shelter!

for the babies to settle in just fine!

cazlee

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am so glad to read the little ones pulled thru. It shows how resilient life can be.

I always wanted to work with animals, "I wanna be a vet when I grow up!" etc. I came to realize I would never be cut of that cloth to work with children or animals. I can deal with accidents and the health problems that just "happen", and even that can put me to tears, but the depths of human cruelty brings me to my knees. Bless you for doing what you can for the furry children that come in to your life.

aprilyim

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
That's so awesome of them to all have a happy ending! Thanks for sharing their pictures!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh thank you all for your kind words. I know that is truly difficult to see all the pain/suffering of shelter cats and the awful stories that some have are there living out their lives. It is an emotional ride for me, but I want to keep doing this work because of the success stories like these three angels.

Yes, are not they the most adorable kittens?
And very, very happy to be alive. Andalusia is such a little diva now and was oh so demanding for attention and loud about it too, when they all returned to the shelter from foster care. Winfield was the most shy and still in his shell. But, when you held him, he just melted into your arms and looked into your eyes with such love
and hope for his future. I am getting tears, again, someone slap me
. But is brings me to my knees too, when I think of how someone could want to kill these babies or any kitties for that matter. Ginger is a very hungry piggy and loves to eat now. When you would open the cage she would litterally jump onto your chest for some lovin
. Boy, I wish I could have lots more cats...........they were so cute and I will never forget their cute little faces and cheeks

turks rule!

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow what a lovely story! Really very well done
I'm not suprised they have been adopted so quickly - what beautiful kittens

threecatowner

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
OMG - thank you for posting those adorable pics! These kitties look so fluffy and healthy and gorgeous, it's amazing they were so sick so recently!

I looked at every picture on there - so glad they were all adopted. But it is yet another reason why I can't walk into our local humane society. For the ones who aren't. I admire you rescuers!