Vibes Needed

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Crazyforinfo

It's just so sudden.
& that always makes it harder to let go...
for you, your mom & all of Betty's nearest & dearest...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The doctor talked to the family tonight. They didn't want them having false hope tonight. They feel there is nothing more they can do.

Tomorrow the family will be pulling the plug once everyone has a chance to say goodbye. Mom is going back up tomorrow. She is a mess right now

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Betty's at rest now. They pulled the plug a few hours ago. Mom just got home. They all spent the day sharing stories and tears. Her oldest daughter is doing much better. Her father let her have one more day with mom.

They say she was dead before she fell to the ground. The aneurysm did burst and that bought on the heart attack. She didn't suffer and went fast surrounded by family.

She got to see her best friend stand straight for the first time in her life. She held her other friends hand the day before the mother past. She got to see my mom get through her surgery too. She had the most wonderful week.

Hopefully her husband will kick the drinking habit. He knows he has much responsibility with their autistic daughter and doesn't want to let his best friend down.

Thanks for all the prayers and vibes.

lunasmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How scary!!!

Several in her direction....

EDIT: I just saw your latest post and am redirecting the vibes to her family and your mom and her friend.

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Bella713

Oh Michele, tell your Mom I am so sorry
Originally Posted by Duchess15

Michele...I am so very sorry. I'm glad that the family was able to be there and that she wasn't alone.
Thank You! Mom's pretty upset. They went to High School together. Betty had been calling at least 4x's a day since mom's surgery. She was going to fly to St Louis with the other friend who also had back surgery for her check up. They just made summer plans to the shore too.

It was a wake up call for mom too. It reminded her she isn't young anymore