Vibes Needed Urgently

kabluey

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
if you can I think you should get a second opinion, I could even call my cats vet and see what they suggest.
I hope you're kitty will be ok!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by CarolPetunia

Based on the lists I've seen of plants and cut flowers that are toxic to cats, I've concluded the only safe thing to do is assume that ALL plants and cut flowers are toxic until proven otherwise. It's a shame, because I love growing things... but I haven't had a real plant in the house since shortly after I adopted Clyde.

But our kitties so worth it!
Thats exactly what Ive done, too .... its just not worth the risk. You can get some really beautiful looking pieces if synthetic flowers/plants that are not the old plastic kind anymore, if you really like the beauty of plants in your home (which I do).

I hope your cat is doing good, please let us know.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kerry'n'ben

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hi everyone, thank you all for the well wishes and i apoligise to pookie-poo for sounding angry on my previous post i was stressed over Indie but shouldn't have directed this at you.

Indie has been fine
no lethargic signs, no vomit or pain or anything!!!!

he has eaten well overnight and this morning and is drinking as he would normally
he has been playing with ember since 7 am this morning (now 8:20 am english time)

Does anyone know how long we should monitor him?????