Vibes needed... I'm going jeans shopping!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

i currently only have 1 pair that fit... from Avenue, a size 16. probably the only size 16 on the planet that fits me, too! they have lycra & a drawstring waist, since i'm still loosing weight. that way i can wear them longer! also, this time i got the petites. they're actually a bit shorter than i'd like, but when i get the average length i have to hem them a couple of inches.
so see, SillyJilly, you're not the only 'fat chick' here!

You're not fat - there's just more of you to love.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

i currently only have 1 pair that fit... from Avenue, a size 16. probably the only size 16 on the planet that fits me, too! they have lycra & a drawstring waist, since i'm still loosing weight. that way i can wear them longer! also, this time i got the petites. they're actually a bit shorter than i'd like, but when i get the average length i have to hem them a couple of inches.
so see, SillyJilly, you're not the only 'fat chick' here!

Originally Posted by Yosemite

You're not fat - there's just more of you to love.
Yeah I'm not fat "I'm Fluffy!" That's what me and this lady that comes in to work says!!

I was in a 26... But I bought a size 20 the other day!
And I'm down two underwear sizes!! Yay, new undies means no more droopy drawers!!!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Yeah I'm not fat "I'm Fluffy!" That's what me and this lady that comes in to work says!!

And I'm down two underwear sizes!! Yay, new undies means no more droopy drawers!!!
i was in a 26-28 last year at this time...& i've gone down from size 13 undies to size 8/9!

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

i was in a 26-28 last year at this time...& i've gone down from size 13 undies to size 8/9!
Originally Posted by SillyJilly

Great job ladies!!