Vibes for Tomorrow...

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hey guys I hate to ask but Im really nervous! I need some for Tomorrow I have to go to Court at 9:30 in the morning to testify against the guy who stole some beer from the gas station. Can I have some vibes that it goes smoothly? Im so nervous right now that I feel sick!

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
But you shouldn't be worried. One thing I would want, though, is for the judge to issue a restraining order telling the thief to stay away from the store, if he's convicted.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The store manager told me to request that he was barred for life. Im just nervous about the whole thing.

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Don´t get nervous Brandy!...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

For you get forces!...

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you can, try to avoid having it mentioned in court that you no longer work there. It's better the guy thinks he can confront you by hanging around the store until you arrive or leave, y'know? If he knows you're not working there anymore, he might go looking for where you live.

Maybe by the time he figures out that you're not coming back, he will have cooled off a little.

Many safety vibes guarding you, hon!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

brandi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
ok...Its over
Everything went well. He looked for me in court but I dont think he recognized me. He was very intoxicated that night...drunk and Im not sure what else. He broke his probation by stealing the beer so he got 90 days in Jail for that as well as 2 years that was suspended on good behavior. Anyways I am off to my new job. Everyone have a good day!

--Thanks for the good vibes everyone!