Vibes for Teufel!

rockcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fran, I started praying the minute I saw that Teufel was in trouble! I'm so glad he's feeling better! More prayers are sent!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Rosiemac

Fran i'll move this to the health forum.

I hope Teufels ok. I wonder if it's a UTI he has?
That's what I was thinking....my vet said that they have no other way to tell us other than going outside of the box.... Also, when LuckyGirl went out of the box, they treated her for a UTI even though they didn't have proof of one with a urine sample....they said that it was better to treat it, than to not treat it....that the meds won't "hurt" her to take if she doesn't have one....

major vibes for Teufel Fran!!!
for you!

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear he is getting better. (((((vibes for continued getting better))))))

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by LuckyGirl

Also, when LuckyGirl went out of the box, they treated her for a UTI even though they didn't have proof of one with a urine sample....they said that it was better to treat it, than to not treat it....that the meds won't "hurt" her to take if she doesn't have one....
My vet has done that with Eppie b/c she is so prone to UTIs (she's on a special low-pH food now that's helped a lot). I'm glad you've taken Teufel in and that all is looking better- you're a great kitty mommy Fran!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's good to hear that the vet didn't think it was anything too serious, sending lots of good health vibes to Teufel!! {{{ }}}

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad that everything is okay as can be! You are such a good mama for taking him to the vet's

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by jcat

Gute Besserung, Teufel!
Poor baby. It's good that you got him to the vet right away, Fran.
I had my australian friend come over for breakfast this morning, and do you want to know what he said? that My kitties are just too spoilt!
He saw both cat trees, cat beds, cat blankets, a box full of toys and toys scattered my apartment.. and i just replied.. Oh really? i kinda feel bad because i dont buy them a toy every week! he thought i was crazy and that my kitties were very lucky to have such a good Owner! Then i replied, No i just have great TCS friends!!!

jean44

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's good to hear that Teufel doesn't have any serious problems. I hope the shots make him feel better and he gets a good report when he goes back to the vet. More {{{good health}}} vibes for Teufel.

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm glad the problem seems not to be serious, Fran. Sending vibes for a speedy recovery for sweet Teufel.