Vibes for Sydney

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm glad she's o.k and back home with you.Mine all hissed at one another too.I used the vanilla trick and it helped with my bunch.

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
How is Sydney doing today? Did Reilly recognize Sydney? I hope she has settled back in and all is well ...

coolcat

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

How is Sydney doing today? Did Reilly recognize Sydney? I hope she has settled back in and all is well ...
how´s the sweet Sydney?????

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
vibes for a soon recovery of her!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Pami

Thank you for asking
Sydney is pretty much back to normal today, she is eating and drinking well and back to loving Reilly once again.

I felt so bad for Reilly last night, he was so heartbroken that Sydney was growling at him

bella713

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Bless poor little Reilly's heart, he loves his sissy!!! Glad she is feeling like herself today. Reilly is so unbelievably beautiful, he just blows my mind everytime I see his picture!!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwww thats great news! Im sure Reilly is so happy to have her back. Thats got to be heart breaking when he knows its her and all he gets is a growl. He really took to Sydney so well from the very beginning.