Vibes for Scotty please!!

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It sounds like things are still going very well for Scotty. Continued prayers for you little man

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

emrldsky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He's home!!! It looks like Oscar DID miss him!

You can still kind of see his bandaged arm..they didn't remove the IV catheter in case he had to be readmitted (they didn't want to have to knock him out to put it back in), so they wrapped it up. Both of them are still conked out on the papasan.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is great that he is doing well enough to be home

Continued vibes for the check up tomorrow and that it is good news that you can relax over your Christmas break

It definitely looks like Oscar missed him

pami

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww what a precious pic ...... Im so very glad you have him home with you now. Let us know what the Dr says tomorrow. Continued prayers.

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank god our boys gave us more warning when there was a problem! Lazlo was catheterized two years ago, then twice in as many months last year.

Tuxedo also had a problem with crystals - his was WAY more subtle. They had grown like a cyst into the lining of his bladder wall. He needed surgery to correct the situation.

What type of crystals are they? Our boys were both calcium oxalate, so no more greens or seafood for them.

They're on prescription food now. We have three boys and three girls - so we just put the prescription food out for all to free feed on. I can't imagine how we'd deal with some eating separate diets!

We do feed them wet food once a day: the boys get the prescription canned; the girls get their pouches (and their seafood flavors
). We just stay with them while they eat, and pick the bowls up as they finish and walk away - that way the boys don't get into the girls non-prescription food.

I'm so glad he's home with you! I'm sending vibes he doesn't need to be catheterized again. !!!!!

If Lazlo had had to go within a few days / few weeks, the vet said he would have recommended the surgery where they basically graft in a larger urethra.
Lots of complications there, so I am really relieved the diet did its work.

I hope the diet works for your baby boy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie