Vibes for Rome?

siggav

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
GK - I can't judge on other cats of course but on Nikita she has marking on her skin, but if you flip the fur back the spots aren't solid all the way down. Basically it's ticking I think and the first 'black' band of the ticking is right down in the skin. Without shaving the fur off it looks like the spots don't really go all the way to the skin, but with the fur missing the spots are still there. She's definitely a Bengal though.

Anyway, sorry for the aside, Nial, and more vibes for Rome:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you guys for rallying behind Rome and expressing your well wishes!

I really appreciate it!

We love this cat and will do anything to keep him healthy and happy. Hopefully he's on that path now and I will keep you all posted.

Thanks again, you're the best.

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GoldenKitty45

Amanda, maybe on the belly it goes to the skin, but not on the sides.
Ana was flank speyed so I was talking about the side
You can't see it until shaved.

Sorry Nial, highjack over.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor love, I hope he is on the road to recovery. Half a gallon of water a day is an awful lot for a cat, but I imagine that is better in that at least his kidneys were getting a good flushing out? Better than dehydration and concentrated urine in the circumstances I would have thought.

Best wishes for a swift recovery

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending prayers and vibes for Rome
That was a shocking sight to see the wound on his neck - he's been through so much, yet shows such an upbeat attitude - what a little trooper

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kai bengals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Epona

Poor love, I hope he is on the road to recovery. Half a gallon of water a day is an awful lot for a cat, but I imagine that is better in that at least his kidneys were getting a good flushing out? Better than dehydration and concentrated urine in the circumstances I would have thought.

Best wishes for a swift recovery
Thank-you! It's very strange how much he drinks and then voids. My first thought before taking him to the Vet, was diabetes.

Originally Posted by catsknowme

Sending prayers and vibes for Rome
That was a shocking sight to see the wound on his neck - he's been through so much, yet shows such an upbeat attitude - what a little trooper
Yes, he is a trooper.
Lately he has spent a few whole days at the Vet hospital (my wife is the manager there), entertaining the staff and the clients while he waits for his tests. He's not a bit interested in being in a holding kennel. (imagine that
)

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kai Bengals

Yes, he is a trooper.
Lately he has spent a few whole days at the Vet hospital (my wife is the manager there), entertaining the staff and the clients while he waits for his tests. He's not a bit interested in being in a holding kennel. (imagine that
)
Oh, I can imagine that. Magnum absolutely hates having to get in his kennel for vet appointments. That boy will howl something awful until you let him out.
We are very careful not to leave the cage on anything but the floor because he knocks and rocks around inside his cage. He gives a new meaning to tiger in a cage.

Continuing vibes for Rome!!!