Vibes for our friends newborn baby please!!

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for them, also that you cannot be there to be with Colin's friend and his family. Good vibes on their way.

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
oh Nikki, how absolutely heartbreaking. I absolutely will keep them in my thoughts and please keep us updated on the progress. Tonight however I think I will give my daughter an extra special hug

love to them all

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That poor baby!!! And my heart goes out to his family, for sure. That's very difficult.

I'm not sure how the esophogus surgery will play out, but I had a student 3 years ago with Down's Syndrome, and she was also born without an anus. She had a colostomy (spelling?) bag to help her with the BM's, and when she was older, she had an anus surgically created. She still has trouble (she's now 15 years old) having regular BM's, and has chronic constipation...but rather than giving her medication for it, the doctors felt that she should try to work with the muscles that had been created for her...I remember I had to have her bounce on a therapy ball when she began to feel too uncomfortable for the tummy cramping that went with the constipation...it helped a lot.

I pray that everything will work out well surgically for this little one...thinking of you, and their family as well.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am sending special prayers and hugs from Mississippi for this precious baby and his family.

hilda>^..^<

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nikki...sweet little Cohen, his family and yours are all in our good thoughts and prayers.

God bless...
Hilda>^..^<