Vibes for my son please?

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Aww!
Well in case ya didn't know, Deacon's stubborn... to say the least :rollseyes:
I told him over and over "Don't chew on you're lip. It's gonna hurt" He says "But I can't feel it so it doesn't hurt"... I said "Yeah right NOW it's not gonna hurt but later it will" :rollseyes:
So his first words tomorrow will be: Mommmm, my lip hurts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

So his first words tomorrow will be: Mommmm, my lip hurts.
Actually I've already heard it tonight. But he was suckin down popcicles so it wasn't too bad. He did ask me "Wom, why is my wip so wig?" I said "Cuz you bit it when I told you not to"

He then went to look in the mirror and thinks it's funny to get right up in his big brothers face and says "Shustice (justice) wook! My wip wooks wike hambuger" and totally grosses Justice out
Justice has a weak stomach and Deacon is SOOOO paying him back for tormenting him

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Actually I've already heard it tonight. But he was suckin down popcicles so it wasn't too bad. He did ask me "Wom, why is my wip so wig?" I said "Cuz you bit it when I told you not to"

He then went to look in the mirror and thinks it's funny to get right up in his big brothers face and says "Shustice (justice) wook! My wip wooks wike hambuger" and totally grosses Justice out
Justice has a weak stomach and Deacon is SOOOO paying him back for tormenting him
That little

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

That little
I can't say Justice didn't deserve it! He's constantly picking on Deacon. I have told Justice many times that he better be careful because one day Deacon is going to get him back for everything he's done

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's what I tell Devin and Jordan."Seth may be little now,but he will get bigger and one day he will get back at you both for all the mean things you've done to him."

dixie_darlin

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

That's what I tell Devin and Jordan."Seth may be little now,but he will get bigger and one day he will get back at you both for all the mean things you've done to him."
Remember the saying "tease a puppy and you'll make it mean"?

4crazycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Thats to funny! Us girls used to torture my little brother all the time. Now hes getting us back. He's WAY bigger then all of us. And he just piicks us up and tosses us over his shoulder and says now see if you can get away. We cant sadly.