Vibes for my neice Talyor

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

She probably is fine. That's the test doctors use to diagnose meningitis, which has those symptoms, but usually the person is really, really sick, so not to worry you!
Yeah, I think Taylor would really really really be sick, you would have already taken her to the doctor.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

She probably is fine. That's the test doctors use to diagnose meningitis, which has those symptoms, but usually the person is really, really sick, so not to worry you!
oh ok! thanks for the explanation
i wasn't sure. i'll still ask kimmy tomorrow just to be safe
we think she has some sort of viral flu thing that's been going around her school- her brothers had it last week (they just recovered quicker) and all of her friends have had it.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

we think she has some sort of viral flu thing that's been going around her school- her brothers had it last week (they just recovered quicker) and all of her friends have had it.
I am thinking the same thing, that is what it sounds like, just kicking her butt a little more than her brothers.

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

That's always good to know that others are getting it too! ((()))vibes to your niece!