Vibes for my kitchen please

margecat

Mentor
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Originally Posted by AbbysMom

Aaron and my nephew are brewing beer today. Aaron grew hops in the garden this year for the first time and is very excited about today's brewing. He has been up since 5:00 this morning.

Can my kitchen have a few vibes that it survives this unscathed?
My hubby brews beer, and I can sympathise!
I hate it when he siphons the beer into the bottles; he always gets it on the floor; and, our floor being mottled and dark tile, I don't see it, but end up stepping in the sticky mess later.

The funniest thing: when he was doing the above one time, Loki actually came up from behind, and SAT ON DH'S SHOULDER TO WATCH HIM! Wish I had a pic...

I hope you don't have the carboys and tubing sitting in your dining room, like I have to suffer through. You can see our dining room from the front door; DH puts the 2 glass jugs (carboys), with the clear hose between them, in the dining room. When the brown slop/hops starts pushing through the tubing, it reminds of someone's lower colon with poop in it. It looks revolting! I wonder what the neighbors think when they see it????? The #$#%$% thing has to sit there for 2 weeks or so.

Tomorrow, I'm going to use some of his beer to make beer mustard--should be interesting!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
vibes for the kitchen vibes to remove the smell
I made wine once, it turned out really good , I got a wine kit for Christmas, I learned you don't make wine, when you can't open the windows