Vibes for my Bugsy's Surgery tomorrow

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Carolina

I received the BEST call from the vet I could ever receive: "Carolina, it turned out Bugsy didn't need the surgery after all, the surgeon diagnosed that lump as a responsive tissue, and he believes it should resolve on its own"

They put him under the anesthesia, and looked at him thoroughly - he is sporting a big shave on his belly, and those sad sad post anesthesia eyes, but he is on the clear for now.
If the lump doesn't go away on its own, then we do need to go back...
Before he had been seen by the Chief Surgeon Vet TECH; who scheduled the surgery... The surgeon thinks this is the result of a fight, a scratch, or him bumping his belly somewhere, getting hurt somehow. It is not an abscess, they called it "Responsive Tissue".
I am just relieved beyond words...
I feel bad that he went hungry last night and that he was put through anesthesia, but God, thank GOD 1000X over that my baby is OK, and that this scare is over...
He is sooooooo clingy right now... Poor baby, peed all over himself on his carrier, and keeps calling me all the time...
Thank God... This is Not Cancer, he did not have to be cut open ... Thank God, thank God, thank God!

Best news I have heard in a while!!

staceyloobug

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Please post when Bugsy is done! My cats and I will be thinking of both of you!

Oops! Looks like I missed it! But yay for Bugsy! Did the vet say how long it might take to go away?

ut0pia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow I was so happy when I saw your update this afternoon, I was just on my way to the dentist and I noticed the update and got all anxious to find out what happened!! I'm sooooo happy for the good news!!!!!

melissaw

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thats WONDERFUL! I'm so happy this was a happy ending for you and Bugsy!

lovesmycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awesome!! Such wonderful news that your baby boy didn't have to go through surgery. God is good!

OT - I'm glad to hear that Hope is doing good and that you have another interview scheduled. I will be praying for you. How is Miss Lucky doing?

bellaandme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO happy about the outcome!!! You and Bugsy have been on my mind since you mentioned his problem.
:
:give him a big smooch from Bella and me.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
OMG, Carolina, I am so happy for Bugsy and for you!

Sending many, many hugs for your boy!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i am really pleased it is nothign serious and will go on its own.