Vibes for my Angel please

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Ruthy - don't worry, please, Angel will NOT lose her leg, but I don't blame you for worrying since you went through that with Fudge. :hugs: :hugs: One day at a time - Angel WILL heal. I know the wound looks so awful - but you would be surprised at how quickly these kitties can heal up. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: I highly recommend the CS washes too. :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, gosh!  Well, it sounds from reading the newest posts that you are well-equipped to get her better.  
  *PRAYERS* for her very fast and complete recuperation! 

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
That looks really nasty but I am sure it will start to heal well, Jasper had an abscess (not quite as bad) two years ago and with a lot of cleaning it healed really well, so sending Angle healing 
 and you some 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well managed to get her antibiotics in her today and have cleaned the wound and she's had her painkillers, she's definitely a lot brighter and eating a bit better, she's used the tray too, she's still struggling with that as the wound is so close to her bottom poor baby it must hurt so I've had t clean her up a few times, its definitely lookin a lot pinker and cleaner, I've got to ring the vets tomorrow to make an appointment for friday for her check up, i'm thinking that they will be very please with her progress.x

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw Ruthy, that's great to hear! Your little Angel IS a little angel. :heart3: She's so young, I'm sure she'll heal up quickly and bounce right back! :hugs: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: :heart2:

finnlacey

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ruthy that's so wonderful to hear! Hurrayyyyy! Keep on healing little Angel! 

catnamedpanda

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am glad to hear that Angel is feeling a bit better today, and is healing nicely!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Happy to hear that Angel is feeling a bit better today. Poor sweetie - I am sure she will surprise you and the vets and recover in lightening speed: :cross: :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes: