Vibes for Kitty Hitler

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

I suppose there's always the hope that getting hit by a car would make her prefer to stay inside???
I hope so. Otherwise, I dunno, I can start her on Buspar, too.

sarahp

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no poor Molly!!! Sounds as though she was VERY lucky not to have more serious injuries.

How long has she been outside for? One accident doesn't mean she'll have future accidents - hopefully she's learnt to stay away from the road now! If you CAN keep her inside though without too many problems, that'd be great.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Molly my goodness! I saw the photos in your other thread, looks like she ran into a car face-first the poor dear. Her lookalike Radar sends get better kitty-kisses.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Molly is a surviver and simply adorable.

pookie-poo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

I suppose there's always the hope that getting hit by a car would make her prefer to stay inside???
I was going to say the same thing. It's amazing what a close encounter with a car (not to mention pain) can do to change a cat's mind about how appealing the outside looks. So glad to find out that she's okay! Hopefully she mends her relatively minor 'owies' quickly, and adjusts well to being inside!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my Nat! I just saw this thread..I am so glad she is going to be okay.

Can't you just force her to stay inside? What type of behavioural issues did she have?

Poor thing!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Trouts mom

Oh my Nat! I just saw this thread..I am so glad she is going to be okay.

Can't you just force her to stay inside? What type of behavioural issues did she have?

Poor thing!
She would do nothing but eat & sleep. She sprayed. She would bite. She was starting fights. Pooping on my bed, in corners, etc. Was being possessive of food & litterboxes. Then she'd turn around & be a complete angel!

The broken teeth may eventually need to come out, but the vet felt that for now, they were OK. It wouldn't be safe to remove them so soon after something so major.