Vibes for Joker please

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So I spoke with the vet & right now things don't look great for Joker. He is still eating, but is just not comming around. The vet said top on his list of diferential diagnosis is FIP. They have done multiple tests, but were still waiting for some results. I fear sometime in the next day or two we may have to make a decision none of us want to make. Cases like Joker make me so sad. He was on the street so long & now that he is safe he is so sick. I will update everyone when I hear something.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

rang_27

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The news is not good. Joker has FIP. The board is voting & I believe his suffering will be ended today. (Have I ever mentioned how much I hate having to make that decision). Please close this thread. I will start another one in Over the Bridge for him. I just need a moment to collect my thoughts.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
<weeping for Joker>

because of you, (and the angels who brought him to you) at least he knew some love. And will have a peaceful easy passing, not a slow death on the street. You're a hero, as are the man and his granddaughter.

xo

Status
Not open for further replies.