Vibes for Everyone in TCS Neighborhood Not Feeling Well.

tierre0

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow after reading several threads posted today it seems that there are a number of members and their families who are either getting the flu, have the flu or are just getting over the flu. Also other various malays like sinus headaches, stiff joints and muscles and flare-ups of existing conditions. It seems like a good idea to spread some of the miraculous TCS vibes around for improve health to everyone who's not feeling their best.

So to get things started here are tons of vibes being sent out in all directions.

carolina

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Wow after reading several threads posted today it seems that there are a number of members and their families who are either getting the flu, have the flu or are just getting over the flu. Also other various malays like sinus headaches, stiff joints and muscles and flare-ups of existing conditions. It seems like a good idea to spread some of the miraculous TCS vibes around for improve health to everyone who's not feeling their best.

So to get things started here are tons of vibes being sent out in all directions.
This came on the right time

I spent yesterday, all day and all night battling a massive migraine, throwing up, not being able to eat, drink, or take medicine... I will take the vibes gladly and pass some forward!

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Gosh, illnesses are everywhere at the moment, my daughter has been poorly for weeks with a cold, we all have coughs and I keep going dizzy, my neighbour fainted this morning ! What is going on at the minute, swine flu is rife in our area at the minute. I second it to everyone feeling under the weather at the minute.xx

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by tierre0

Here, here.

Just when I thought things were better here, DH kept me up all night

I want a germ free house LOL.

Good news, I'm doing ok aside from having a high pain day.... and the kids are well.

So I will take some vibes, and add some too.

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great thought for a thread. Very timely it seems. So I would like to add...

Stop!! Just Stop!
Everyone! Stop the sickness!!
I demand that you all stop feeling crappy and get well NOW!

Please?? I just want you all to be pain and germ free.

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you all for the vibes. DH and I both sick and miserable. My mom is just now getting better and she was sick for over a week. I can't afford to miss that much work, but don't need to go back 'til I'm sure the fever is gone. to all of you out there. I hope the ones of you who are sick get well soon and the rest of you and yours stay well!

yourbriness763

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Just getting over a bad sinus infection, still coughing though even after taking antibiotics but getting a little better everyday!

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was finally able to go back to work yesterday after being off for 2 weeks with bronchitis. Everyone is getting sick around here.

ink

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Healing vibes to everyone and anyone who needs them

nekomania

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wouldn't we all love Germ Free Houses Snake_Lady??

But we can keep on trying! (Just wiped all the door handles down and hand railings down with bleach)

I've been lucky so far to only get a small cold, but with all the people that are in and out of this house all the time I think I'll be lucky if I don't get anything worse than that!!