Vibes for Cosette please

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, sorry to hear sweet Eponine is stressed out. Lots of calming vibes heading her way.
And lots more vibes heading Cosette's way as well. Come on girl, get that poop out!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww sending lots of calming vibes Eponine and Cosette's way - and good poop vibes too.

I know what you mean about watching poop - we're having our own poop issues at the moment; the kids are going to have to inspect Lily's daily poop when we're away next week. We haven't told them yet

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sorry that she didn't go today. I hope that she gets it worked out

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for the continued vibes y'all. I really appreciate all of them

Eponine is still hissing at Cosy whenever she's around and poor Cosette doesn't seem to know why sissy's so upset
. Do y'all know of anything I can do to calm Eppie down? Will it go away naturally as the anal extraction smells die down?
Cosy pooped (in her litterbox) last night and this morning!
I think my little girl is back to normal now!!!
Thanks for all of the vibes guys- once again, TCS magic does the trick!

ollyextra05

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Glad to hear Cosy's been doing her "business". Its possible she may still smell like the vets office, which might be why Eppie's being grumpy to her. I've heard if you rub a little bit of vanilla extract on them both, on the top of their heads, it'll help calm them both down because they'll smell the same.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks y'all

I'm going to try that vanilla extract trick (I forgot all about that!); that oughta do it. Gail, yup, I SWEAR by Feliway, but our Petsmart didn't have any of the refills for my diffuser yesterday (and I haven't had to use the diffuser since first bringing Cosy home).
Sims2Fan- glad there's another Les Mis fan in the midst

consumerkitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cosy, I'm glad you're feeling better and I'm sending vibes for you to continue making healthy deposits in your litterbox.

Eppie, be nice to your lil' sis, sweetie. She's been having a hard time and she needs your love.

Amy, I'm glad this wasn't a serious medical problem and that your baby Cosy will be ok.