Vibes for AbbyGayle

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It may be a small mouth, but I bet she knows what she doesn't want in there!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol ya a Binky a real one cuting back feeding is hard on her and well sore on me and big lol

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sending find the right binky vibes that way.Amber was the hardest one to find a binky for.............I tried several and in the end, the Hosp. made her one.It was a nipple with a wash cloth taped to the bottom of it.Not the prettiest one, but it worked.

Forgot to add, I hope the ENT Dr is able to find out what is causing her the problems and it's a simple fix.Alot of babies have a bit of trouble breathing.My 2 youngest ones did and they were on I *think* the name was Pedi something.It's a decongestant that is for newborns and infants.
Is there anyone in the house that smokes? If so, maybe a air purifier would help.(Best thing would be NO smoking in the house if there is though)
Also, a humidifier may help her breath easier.
Do you have the head of her bed up some? That helped with mine. I put a towel inbetween the mattress and box springs of the crib, and that boosted their heads up enough that it helped them breath at night.
Good luck sweetie!!!!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
iv just seen this thread i hope when you see the ear and nose doctor its something very simple. sending healthy vibes for your sweet baby.