Vibes for 8-Bit...

ckatz

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sending healing vibes for 8-Bit. He's my favorite. I guess I shouldn't say that aloud. I'll make my girls feel unwanted. Looking forward to Bit's feeling better so we can read his new antics.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
He appears to be feeling better, due to the pounce to the chest I recieved at 6:45am. There's also no gunk in his eye. I think he heard he was going to the vet and decided to perk up.

I'm going to cancel the appointment and have DH keep a close eye on him all day. If he starts acting weird I'm going to have him call and take him in right away.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by gemlady

It's a miracle!!! The threat of a visit to the doc can do wonders.
Yeah... he's too funny. I'm still a little worried about him, but DH will be home all day to watch and make sure he's okay.

gingersmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just saw this thread and am adding my vibes that he get better fast so he can continue his reign of terror! (I rely on this cat and your trials and tribulations with him - it helps me keep things with my two in perspective!
)

Get better FAST, little guy!

luckygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
8-Bit, I hope your feeling better!!!

Heather, I just went through this with LuckyGirl in Nov, they decided to treat her for a uti without testing cause it doesn't hurt her to take the meds, but if you let it go, it can be deadly....