Vibes and Prayers needed for Riley

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
THIS IS PROOF OF WHAT PRAYER AND KIND THOUGHTS CAN DO!!!!!!!

Our little man is fine!! I am so happy and over the moon right now!! What an answer to prayer. God is so good! Whata miracle

When we got to the vet, she listened to his heart and got concerned because she could definately hear the murmur. Preparing us for the worst, she sedated our little man, and began the ultrasound. (I was already crying at this point) I think she was even surprised when she looked at his heart (we were there for over an hour), and said that he was fine! Basically...he has a genetic quirk with his heart called a septum nose, a small piece of extra heart muscle that flaps against the valve...hence the murmer. The vet said that he was FINE and that although she wants us to keep an eye on him (another ultrasound in about 2 years)...she does not expect any problems!!!!
Bri and I cannot believe it! No meds, no pills...nothing! All his heart measurements were completely normal. I am doing the happy dance right now!!

So to all of you who didn't give up on us and kept us in your prayers and your thoughts...THANK YOU!!!!!!!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is AWESOME, Sarah!! Simply STUPENDOUS!
My tears and my grin are getting tangled in each other and it's hard to type.

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awww, Sarah, that's so great! I'm so relieved and happy for you and sweet Riley.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by rapunzel47

My tears and my grin are getting tangled in each other and it's hard to type.
Fran you and me both, and i bet were not the only ones either. My eyes are going to be puffed up tomorrow with the tears but so what.

Sarah i'm just so happy for you all
What a horrible ordeal for you all to go through especially after what happend with Maddie, but now you know your little man is ok!!!!

* Jacks just jumped up in my lap and he's lying like a baby so i had to tell him about Riley because he saw me crying

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you all so very, very much
I have no doubt that all of your prayers and thoughts are what made the difference. I owe you all a debt of gratitude.
Last night was so emotional...I am just so thrilled that my little boy is ok. He was a little grumpy after the whole ordeal...but he is back to his sweet soppy self this morning.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Awwwww bless his little heart. If only he knew the worry that was going on in the head of his mum and dad, not to mention us.

I bet you and Brian slept well last night though