Vibes and good thoughts for Tabby?

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, that is stressful! I hope she leaves her belly alone now, I guess since she has to with the collar... have you bought/tried the onesie yet? Or did you decide not to after taking her to the vet? Feel better, little girl!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
OK, I have a silly question about Onesies and please bear with me; I've never used these for a cat......How does a cat use the litterbox while wearing a Onesie?
 Do we have to keep an eye out so that when we see Tabby head for the litterbox, we have to unsnap her so she can pee? Rick looked at Target and he called me at work and asked me. I don't know!

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor little Tabby!  She sure is a fighter.   Hope everything is ok and I guess you and Tabby will just have to bear with it until the stitches can safely be removed.

Angel and Tippytoes were spayed before we adopted them.

Ali (our only other female) had been spayed at the humane society just before we adopted her, so we had no problems when we took her home.    

All the best and you'll be relieved when all this is in the past.    

Oh, I know it isn't funny---but I just had a mental picture of little Tabby with a onesie on in the litter box!    I bet she'll figure it out very quicly.

my4llma

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Poor Tabby I hope she heals soon 

Last edited:

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My thoughts for the onesie is to make an "exit" hole. Just enough around the butt and tail and only deep enough to let her tinkle. which should keep her belly covered enough to not get to it... but access free. IYou may have some issues with spray and have to wash the onesie a lot though. I have done the sweaters out of an arm of your sweatshirt before, just make sure it goes far enough down her belly to cover it all. Good luck!

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think Yosemite did this for Bijou. :nod: If I remember, that's what she did, but you might want to PM her. :)

Oh Tabby! Too clever for her own good! I'm so sorry.... :vibes: :vibes: :vibes: for all to go well from here on out!!!!