VH1....I Love The 70's!!!!!!

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope they replay them all. I caught a few of them, and was surprised at how much I (born 1967) remembered from even the early 70's.

Looking forward very much to next month's 1980's shows that thet were advertising for!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I taped all except the first two...I will try to catch them later. I watched them, but hadn't thought of taping them all till the 73 one.

Is the 80's one supposed to air next month or in October. I thought they said Oct. but might be wrong. I don't want to miss them! Those were my teen years and early 20's.

uabassoon

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I hope they replay them all. I caught a few of them, and was surprised at how much I (born 1967) remembered from even the early 70's.
Don't worry it's VH1 they will be showing often for at least the next month. Last month they did I love the 80s, I must have seen each episode at least 5 times (yes I get so bored that I will watch things over and over again).

felicia's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Most of the things from the 70's were more personal for me:
1. leaving my husband
2. getting kicked out of my apartment because I had 2 cats.
3. getting fired from a job.
4. taking my last week long vacation.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I too watched the earlier I love the 80's shows...but those I believe were just the music from the 80's....maybe I am wrong...but they were advertising an all new "I love the 80's" during the I love the 70's shows, to air in Oct. I believe, which will also include toys, TV shows, fashions, fads...etc. Can't wait!