vet dewormed weak 4 week old kitten

mnjulz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
It sounds like Anne needs a probiotic. It puts good bacteria back into the stomach. Anytime they are on an antibiotic that kills the good bacterial as well as bad. I use Jarro-Dophillus plus FOS but I think there is another product called Bil Jac. I gurantee you that will clear up her loose stools almost overnight. Its been a lifesaver for me.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MNJULZ

It sounds like Anne needs a probiotic. It puts good bacteria back into the stomach. Anytime they are on an antibiotic that kills the good bacterial as well as bad. I use Jarro-Dophillus plus FOS but I think there is another product called Bil Jac. I gurantee you that will clear up her loose stools almost overnight. Its been a lifesaver for me.
you can also get one at petco - BeneBac.

persuaded

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Folks I just wanted to let you know that I posted a cute picture of Anne on my blog. There are actually two recent posts with pics of the little sweetheart... if you scroll down a bit you can see how fat and happy she's getting to be. She's hardly even like the same baby!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Diane, you forgot to add a cuteness alert--not only for Anne, the plump juvenile
but that handsome young man and those cute, tiny toads - can there be anything more precious than seeing one of God's children marveling at His creation

Thank you so much for the update- what a happy post to read

BTW, you can bite open a vitamin E capsule and spread it on those raw spots, soothing to the skin and okay to be ingested. I use water-soluble 200 mg. capsules. Susan

persuaded

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Oh, thanks so much Susan... for the compliments and for that tip about the vitamin E. I have some on hand and I'll put it on her before bed tonight

trillcat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh gosh your Anne is so cute! Yay for the chubby belly!
Those toads are just too cute as well, I love itsy bitsy critters! Where my brother lives in Hawaii they have "House" lizzards, teeny little buggers. I would catch them and put them outside when I visited, just so cute! He said most people just squish them (gasp)

cc12

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww she looks so cute. I am so happy to see her thriving.
Cute photo of Noah and the little itty bitty frog too. My daughter loves nature and is fascinated by everything in it. Looks like Noah is too. Very sweet.