Very Worried Mommy Of Very Pregnant Kitty

Kimmymommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello,
I have a cat that we rescued from my in-laws neighborhood she was just a kitten and a pitbull had ripped open both her sides. We recently brought her in the house due to we have children and didn't know if she was going to make it we didn't bring her in at first afraid they would get attached. Well we noticed she is pregnant. Today she went into labor and delivered to premature still born kittens. After the two she would not touch them or have anything to do with them. She is spotting every so often a faint pink but is acting completely normal as if nothing happened. Thing is is there is still movement in her belly and she is still very swollen in the stomach. I'm not sure if she can have more later or if I need to take her to the vet. But she is acting like her normal self again.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Pink spotting is normal. It's red blood that is concerning in large quantities.

It sounds like she has more kittens inside. Hopefully she will carry them to full term so they will be born healthy.

As long as she acts okay she will not need a vet.

Thank you for bringing her inside. It's the safest place for her and any kittens.

Do you plan to keep her?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Agree. It sounds ok for now. Observe nut you can wait calmly. The others will prob arriwe in their due time.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kimmymommy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes we are keeping her as soon as this all passes we will be taking her in to be fixed. The vet recommended we wait till her stomach healed and seen if she was going to survive to fix her then low and behold she ended up pregnant before we could afford the appointment. She is now our baby and we just want her to survive she is part of our family.