very sleepy

howtoholdacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mrblanche

Just curious...did the vet show you the wire? And, if so, did you recognize it? This might be something that happened before you ever laid eyes on her.
That's a really good question.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
unfortunatly i did which has made me cry most of the night i was showed it because it is my fault, its a freezer bag tie, and a bit of string and a stone so im gutted

howtoholdacat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's not your fault. Some cats just seem to find trouble. Once my cat Hemmy swallowed a needle right in front of me. We dashed to the vet's and he was just fine. Luckily it stuck in the back of his mouth and didn't go down. He's the most accident prone animal I've ever met. I wasn't even irresponsible with the needle. I had just set my work down right in front of me and he attacked it. Seti swallows anything he can get to. I try to keep everything away from him but there's no telling when we'll be making a trip to the vet too. He can find the teeniest thing the vacuum misses. My best friend swears that if you've extra money your pets will know and get sick or in an accident.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

-_aj_-

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
she was at the vets yesterday and he was impressed with her progress and there is no signs of blood poisoning