Very sad today

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
heheh pombina I like your math
That's a good point you bring up though, sometimes if you've been on the pill it can take up to two years before you can concieve... I recall that being mentioned by my doctor (to which, at the time, I said "That's ok... I'm not doing it again)

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just go get a bunch of piercings.. I heard in these threads that someone out there thinks it helps with getting pregnant!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by menagerie mama

Just go get a bunch of peircings.. I heard in these threads that someone out there thinks it helps with getting pregnant!
Yes thats right!!
in the middle of your ears!

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Having a baby is the beginning of the end of your control over your life and body. You do not get to choose when you get preggers, then when you think it is time for the baby to be born...you just keep waiting and waiting. Then you want baby to go to bed, and s/he stays awake 2 more hours. Then the neighbors baby walks at 10 months, and yours waits til they are a year old.

You little baby to be is just starting to let you know you are no longer in charge. Get used to it! LOL! (BTW, my 1st baby is 22 y/o...life has been chaotic for a real long time here!)

nursecheryl81

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am sorry that Aunt Flo made a brutal visit for you! Hugs and Baby dust your way!!! :Hugs: