Very pregnant cat has diarreah

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
It's just the photo. That was the first day they had their eyes mostly open. All of their eyes are now clear blue and they are constantly trying to escape from the closet. I adore them though.
poor mama freaks out every time they try to leave though.
Very happy to hear that this was the day they had their eyes mostly open and all have lovely clear blue kitten eyes!   Have their ears started to spring up yet? 
  Can't wait for the next update.  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kysand7

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Their ears are all up and they are always walking around.

If I could figure out how to upload a video I'd show you how Bambi follows the phone around when I'm video taping. I can never get a good pic of him because he has to have his nose up to the phone at all times lol

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
Their ears are all up and they are always walking around.

If I could figure out how to upload a video I'd show you how Bambi follows the phone around when I'm video taping. I can never get a good pic of him because he has to have his nose up to the phone at all times lol
Haa haa, super cute pest stage has begun.  
    Videos can only be uploaded using You Tube or Vimeo, and then all you need to do is share / copy them in using the movie clip icon in the tool bar.   Bambi does have that in your face confident kind of look in your last photo. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kysand7

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey all, question for you all, one of the kittens will eat the solid food mixed with water and the regular food. The other two pay no attention to the food and still only drink from mom and water. Is this normal? Is there anything else I can do to help the other two learn to eat the food? Momma and my dog do not get along well at all so when I can I am going to have to re-home her, but im afraid that the kittens are going to take longer to be weaned than I thought? The biggest one will eat plenty of food, but the other two wont even look at it most of the time. I'm just not sure if this is normal or what? 

Other than that, the kittens are doing very well. They will be 6 weeks old Sunday. I can't believe it's already been that long!

Thanks again!

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my gosh they are little dolls!! Look at that pouty face in the last pic! Drives me nuts!

Yes, totally common. Soon another one will start to eat, then the next, but they will continue to want to nurse on momma.

Once you see they are all eating plenty from a dish, and can do without nursing anymore, then you will need to separate them. :( I know, I hate that part, but it must be done so mom will dry up and can be spayed.

Last edited: