Very odd question

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My husband and I were talking about the boys last night and we realized something. Scratch loves being a cat. He is quite happy napping, lounging, and doing everything catly. Bit however seems to think that he got the raw end of the deal. It's almost like when Bit was in line for his next life he picked human and then was moved over to cat. Anyone else have a cat like this?

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My Rainbow Bridge boy Snoopy was a human in cat fur. He always considered himself seperate from the other "cats". To him they were just "cats", and he was a human. I tried to let him know that being a cat was a wonderful thing, and Snoopy accepted that, but he KNEW he was he was a human in a cats body.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lookingglass

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by HopeHacker

My Rainbow Bridge boy Snoopy was a human in cat fur. He always considered himself seperate from the other "cats". To him they were just "cats", and he was a human. I tried to let him know that being a cat was a wonderful thing, and Snoopy accepted that, but he KNEW he was he was a human in a cats body.
That's it exactly! He's really more human that a cat.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sometimes I wonder if Bobby has an extra high intelligence for cats (it seems to me that he has better than average tool manipulation and language skills), but he still loves being a cat.

satai

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Also, I wanted to say: don't fret, that's not that odd a question!

Re-read "Very weird question" - that's an odd question - yours is at least about cats.