VERY IMPORTANT - P&G buys more quality food

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi All,

I agree with Otto regarding the change and will try and remain positive until proven otherwise. But I will say I am not a very happy camper

I finally found a food that my F3 Savannah will eat that does not give him very loose stools. I have never had a cat with bowel movement issues until now.

So I was very excited to find a quality dry cat food that he liked and "liked him back". I guess I will find out soon enough if he can not tolerate the food or if they make major changes. Either way the "all knowing litter box" will give always the secret

But in all seriousness please let me know if anyone finds any changes to the label or if there cats have "issues" relate to the ingredients in the food changing.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Unfortunately the one Innova food Tolly was eating, Innova Flex Stew Chicken and Brown Rice, was discontinued after the buy out. So no Natura products are being served here any more.

gloriajh

FERAl born “Pepper”
Top Cat
Purraise
My speciality pet food store told me this news about 6 months ago (+/- ?) - I guess the owners are up in their years (80's), and just needed to retire.

They set the bar high - I wish them well for all that they've accomplished, and a happy retirement.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GloriaJH

My speciality pet food store told me this news about 6 months ago (+/- ?) - I guess the owners are up in their years (80's), and just needed to retire.

They set the bar high - I wish them well for all that they've accomplished, and a happy retirement.
Yes, the Natura buy out happened in June 2010. And I am STILL looking for a food that Tolly enjoyed as much and did as well on as he did on the Innova Flex stew chicken and brown rice.

zerosoma33

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I read the FAQ other day on California Natural's site. They address the P&G turn over quite thoroughly. Apparently they are keeping their quality, ingredients, and materials the same. I hope that's true!