Velouria

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not sure whether it's appropriate to post this here as she is not my beloved cat, but just wanted everyone to know that beloved cat behaviorist, Jackson Galaxy, has just lost his precious cat, Velouria, at age 26. He is on all social media and easy to find there, for those who wish to offer their condolences.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I saw this, the other day; on FB.. I feel for JG.. Velouria was his soul kitty.. saving him from the depths of despair and allowing him to find his purpose in life..
Yes! If you haven't read his first book: CAT DADDY, you owe it to yourself. Everyone who cares about cats should read this book! He was quite a mess before cats changed his life. The power of cats is truly magic.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I'm not on FB and just read this post. I've always enjoyed watching My Cat from Hell. I will sadly think of Velouria the next time I see Jackson Galaxy on tv. RIP dear angel. :angel:

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not on FB and just read this post. I've always enjoyed watching My Cat from Hell. I will sadly think of Velouria the next time I see Jackson Galaxy on tv. RIP dear angel. :angel:
Hannah Shaw, the famous Kitten Lady, has just named a kitten after Velouria. That's pretty cool, I think, don't you?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Hannah Shaw, the famous Kitten Lady, has just named a kitten after Velouria. That's pretty cool, I think, don't you?
Yes, I agree that's a very nice tribute to carry on her name. She was a beautiful lady who will be missed by all. :angel3: