Veet Rasera Bladeless Kit

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Anyone used this on their legs or underarms? (Ladies obviously). I thought about using it for the beach, but don't know if its worth it, or I should just keep shaving my legs and underarms. Anyone have opinions?

zissou'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have only slightly sensitive skin, and all of those chemical hair removers make my skin (even on my shins and such) get red, bumpy, burny, and... basically, painful and gross looking. Plus, they haven't worked all that well.

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I wasn't able to use this stuff until a few years ago, and I can only use it on my legs. I just use the reg nair or veet and take it off with a washcloth. I can't use it on my face, it hurts. My friend uses nair in *other* places. Not for me thanks.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I use for bikini and knees - areas difficult to shave, and I'm too much of a wuss to wax.
I've liked it so far, it does a good job and my usually sensitive skin doesn't react badly to it.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've been wondering about this lately. How terrific it would be to go all summer with smooth legs without having to shave so much. My primary concern has been my ultra sensitive skin. I'm appreciating this feedback.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

I've been wondering about this lately. How terrific it would be to go all summer with smooth legs without having to shave so much. My primary concern has been my ultra sensitive skin. I'm appreciating this feedback.
Same here Stephanie!

I have such sensitive skin, I would love to use this though, I've been seeing tons of commercials for it lately too

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used it not to long ago and LOVED it. It took me the full 6 minutes recomended though. the smell wasn't that bad either. And it was like shaving but not. No razor burn!
I recomend trying it!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ashleynicole

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same for me Stephanie and Mackenzie! I would just be using it on my legs and possibly underarms, so its great to know most people haven't had problems with it. I think i'm gonna check one of those consumer review places and see which product got best reviews (Neet, Nair, Veet, etc.). If y'all woud like I'll post back the results I find.

Edit - Nevermind, I can't find a good review site that has a lot of beauty products...mostly electronics....