vbPlaza Bank problem?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by crittermom

Awww thank you so very much!!!
I send out gifts as soon as I get the points.It makes me happy to make someone else smile

points are nice.But, gifts are alot better.....in MY eyes!!!
The 200 points that you won on KatKwiz I am sure you used to buy a gift for someone and I commend you. I am also sure that many other people that win points on KatKwiz use them to buy gifts for people. I also used to spend my points on gifts for people before I started KatKwiz. I now have a way of making so many more gifts to people available than I ever could have before. Because of the increase on the KatKwiz bank balance since you won the 200 points, the small figure you won would now be about 800 points. If winners of KatKwiz are as benevolent as you, 490 gifts could be given away before the end of the year from points on KatKwiz. I could never have approached anywhere near that on my own if it had not been for the benevolence of donors to the KatKwiz bank. I respect whatever people want to do with their points. KatKwiz is my way of making many points available to people to buy gifts. I believe that my way of making points available is the most benevolent thing that I know how to do in the long run. I should not have to defend my way of giving points.
I came up with the KatKwiz idea of a way that I could provide the most points I possibly could for people to buy gifts for other people. It was never intended to make any points for me to use, but to give away. And with that, I wish you all the best and invite you to come and win some points on KatKwiz to buy gifts for those you chose.

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Persi & Alley

The 200 points that you won on KatKwiz I am sure you used to buy a gift for someone and I commend you. I am also sure that many other people that win points on KatKwiz use them to buy gifts for people. I also used to spend my points on gifts for people before I started KatKwiz. I now have a way of making so many more gifts to people available than I ever could have before. Because of the increase on the KatKwiz bank balance since you won the 200 points, the small figure you won would now be about 800 points. If winners of KatKwiz are as benevolent as you, 490 gifts could be given away before the end of the year from points on KatKwiz. I could never have approached anywhere near that on my own if it had not been for the benevolence of donors to the KatKwiz bank. I respect whatever people want to do with their points. KatKwiz is my way of making many points available to people to buy gifts. I believe that my way of making points available is the most benevolent thing that I know how to do in the long run. I should not have to defend my way of giving points.
I came up with the KatKwiz idea of a way that I could provide the most points I possibly could for people to buy gifts for other people. It was never intended to make any points for me to use, but to give away. And with that, I wish you all the best and invite you to come and win some points on KatKwiz to buy gifts for those you chose.
Yes, I did use those points to give a gift to someone else.That is what I enjoy!!!!
I could use all of mine to do things for me, but that is just not me or how I do things.
I don't know why you feel that you feel that you "have to defend your way of giving points". They are after all, yours to spend the way that you so choose.That's the beauty of TCS and this new feature.

I don't see where anyone is questioning your "way" of using your points.

I was just stating how I use mine and will continue to use them.

If I get the chance to play your game/contest, then I will.If I win again, the points will be for a gift for someone.
Do you know how many times I have seen a member on here that has posted and they have NO gifts? I have several, thanks to the wonderful members of TCS.I have had my fair share of heartache, and thanks to my friends here, they have boosted my spirits and let me know that though I feel alone, I am not.
If I can do that for someone here, than that makes me OVERLY happy.I love to give

So, while you enjoy your contest and giving away points, I enjoy giving out gifts to others.