Valeri's Clowder

valkyri

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was able to upload photos of seven of my cats (the uncooperative kits will have to be asleep) but I am not sure where I can post them here so I made an album under my profile Valkyri called Valeri's Clowder. Have no idea where (or how) to share them with you...

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
Your cats are beautiful! You can post their images in this thread by selecting the mountain icon and following the prompts. Is the gray kitty blind? I would love to hear all their stories!

And welcome to TCS! [emoji]128062[/emoji][emoji]128062[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

valkyri

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Mountains of thanks!!!!

Miss Takeo MacKenzie aka Kenzie. Found feral outside two winters ago. Fixed. Pure black with a locket of white. Stand-offish unless you are going to the bathroom, then she comes in a bugs you for kisses.

Mr. Roly-Poly Puddin' Pie. Found feral outside two months ago. He will bite you just to prove what a little toughie he is.

Prince Charming AKA Charm. 3 years old. Blind except for a tiny bit of sight out of the top of his right eye. Eyes need to be cleaned at least daily.  Born at home from a rescued Mama.

Peaches. Claws kneads kneads claws love love love bites daddy's beard. Lap cat. HawkEye's brother.

Obsidian. Born here at home from rescued mama. Gave away his two pure black siblings. Great older brother to all new kitties born here at home. Sleeps with them to keep them warm, washes them. Lots of lovin in a little package.

Little Orphan Annie Rose found feral outside, still needed to be nursed. Thankfully we had a momma who was nursing, who took her. Was extremely skittish, now most loveable and playful kitten we have. 6 moths old-ish.

HawkEye, Peaches' brother. Gets on mom's pillow every night. Uses any available corner instead of a litterbox. Playful and loving. Annie Rose has a crush on him, and always tries to nuzzle up to him. He might like her a little more when she's in heat, then it will be tough to keep him away. Aaargh.

More kitty photos later. HUGS

margd

Veteran
Purraise
Aw, they sound very sweet. The expression on Peaches' face is so cute. And Roly Poly is gorgeous - what beautiful brown eyes.

Has Hawk Eye been neutered? If he hasn't, it might help with the litter box problems. I hope you can also find a low cost spay clinic for Annie Rose. Anyway, they are all lovely! Looking forward to seeing the rest! [emoji]128149[/emoji]

valkyri

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

BlackJack aka BabyBoy. About 5 months old, found feral. King of The Mommy Mountain. Always on my lap while I'm awake, on my back when I'm asleep. Would rather sleep than just about anything. Will bite off your fingers if you have food. Best food thief EVER, and best "Leave my food alone!" growl I have ever heard.

Alfalfa, because of the stripe of white. Her mom was Little Rascal. Alf is 12 years old, her mom passed last year. Fixed. Great mama, although she never got to have a litter of her own. Quiet, loving, lives on the bed.

margd

Veteran
Purraise
BlackJack is so cute, snoozing there. I've never seen a black cat with brown on his face - so unusual! And Alfalfa is so pretty though she is giving you quite the glare in that photo!

It's wonderful you rescued all these guys and gave them homes! [emoji]128077[/emoji]

valkyri

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
These black Bombay/Domestic Short Hair mixes are the best kitties as far as temperment. Excellent pets for loving homes. Yes, BlackJack has a hint of sable, the camera flash really picked up on the coat's secondary hue. We have at least five blacks. Little panthers. Love 'em all, though. Love 'em all.

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
All your kitties are adorable. They are so lucky that you took all of them in. At one time I had about 15 kitties. They are a lot of work, but the joy and love they all bring is worth it. I now have 3 cats,Obie Speewee,& Omelette. They are precious. Enjoy every minute of them.

valkyri

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I LOVE THOSE NAMES! Too cute. I forgot to tell you all that my Annie Rose is a polydactyl, or "thumb" cat. She has four regular toes, and another two right next to them. One is like a thumb, and another extra small pad and nail where the web of our fingers would be, so she is considered six-toed. Time for mountain icon again...

valkyri

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Teddy Bear. She was unwanted and pregnant. We took her in. Peaches and HawkEye's mom. She keeps sniffin' the camera, so this is best one I have. She usually has her tongue out.

margd

Veteran
Purraise
Annie Rose's paws are so poofy and cute! I love polydactyls[emoji]10084[/emoji]️. And that's a sweet picture of Teddy Bear, too. I've got quite a few of those myself. [emoji]128570[/emoji]. It was so nice of you to take her in and give her and her kittens a home. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

junglecat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You have beautiful furbabies, and such a big heart! Welcome! :)