Valentine's Day

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, it's just Angel & I, so I am treating myself to sushi tonight! (tempura salmon rolls, just can't do raw!)    I also just reserved a couple of Red box movies. I bought myself a box of chocolates! 

I bought Angel a little pink teddy bear from the dollar store, but so far, he's not interested. 

I sent my parents & my sister & her husband cards even though they live in town.

I also sent one to a best friend.

My parents left a card in my door for me, so I got it when I got home today. 

"Think I may have to go relax in the tub, before I go get my dinner!" 

Last edited:

peaches08

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I gave the kitties a Cornish hen snack, and I'm having wings and TV. Probably staying in tonight. Got lots of homework to do this weekend.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
We made pasta with stir-fried veggies, kind of an interesting way to make it.  Mini chocolate cheesecakes for dessert.  

Rico and Molly hoping there will be treats for them, too!

Ozzy in his usual spot, "helping" Daddy cook.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
The cats certainly want some of that food, don't they? :lol3:

I picked up some chocolate covered strawberries yesterday for dessert last night, but we never had them. They will be yummy today.

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
The cats certainly want some of that food, don't they?

I picked up some chocolate covered strawberries yesterday for dessert last night, but we never had them. They will be yummy today.
 One of my co-workers went out on his lunch hour to get chocolate-covered strawberries to take home to his wife, and brought back one for each of us in the office, very sweet of him.  It was YUMMY!

laralove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my kids boxes of Ferroro Rochers. I usually make my BF a card, but he doesn't like celebrating Valentine's Day, the corporate manipulation blah blah blah... So I didn't get jack as usual and didn't get him anything. Also didn't do anything. Didn't even hear the words.

Whatever. My next BF will at least buy me chocolates!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We had tickets to a two day bluegrass festival in a town a couple hours away. It was wonderful.