Vacation Thread #2

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
the only problem is that sometimes when i have a drinky drink i get sleepy...and since its almost 1am here...i think that may happen tonight. What a party pooper I am.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by berylayn

the only problem is that sometimes when i have a drinky drink i get sleepy...and since its almost 1am here...i think that may happen tonight. What a party pooper I am.
Same here! We can be lame together... but it's only almost midnight here.

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Almost midnight here... getting groggy. I normally only have one drink when I go out to dinner.. not a big drink to get drunk kind of person.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Same here... never really enjoyed getting drunk (not a big fan of having my head in the toilet).

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never drank so much that I vomited. I've gotten hung over once or twice and I've felt like I was going to toss... so I sat in the shower for a few hours LOL... oh and the headaches

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Never had the headaches... only gotten drunk enough to be sick twice, maybe 3 times. Other than that, just tipsy.

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Ali012281

I've never drank so much that I vomited.
Same here and I'm glad!!!! I have had quite the hangover as well before though.

Well ladies...have a great night and remember mimosas at my place tomorrow morning!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ok so I'm not going to go through 275+ posts to find this out so can someone please tell me is there a set date for when we start off our vacation?

Sam.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol! Ok Stephanie, fair enough... I hope somebody knows though! I do hope it will be Jan, because then I will have alot more time to play around on the holidays since it's School holidays.
Thanks!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Ok so I'm not going to go through 275+ posts to find this out so can someone please tell me is there a set date for when we start off our vacation?

Sam.
hiya Sam - we have missed you lately

no set dates have been made yet - but we are going to leave it until after christmas and then start it then.... I think we may start it off on our side of the world though - what do you think? do it in reverse to the last time? anyway thats what I was thinking.... oh I have taken over the daunting task of getting this second vacation up and running