Vacation Suggestions

ileen

with Luciano since 12/5/16
Super Cat
Purraise
Have you been to a particularly cat-friendly vacation spot? Please post about it here. It can be someplace that welcomes your kitties or has kitties there already.

The reason I'm starting this thread is because I just came back from a week in Mexico, Troncones to be specific. It is a small town about 1/2 hour north of Ixtapa/Zihuatenajo. We stayed at a fantastic micro eco-resort called Casa Viva. I recommend it wholeheartedly. However, about a mile & change up the road, there is a B&B called Casa Ki. It is extremely cat-friendly. Dozens of cats roam around and are very friendly. It's across the street from a cat sanctuary that is run by the daughter of the couple who own the B&B. Because of this, there is a SLOW Kitty Crossing sign on the road. We spent a few hours there one morning playing with seven six-week old kittens & older cats. Even if you are staying in the much larger Ixtapa/Zihuatenajo area, you may want to take a trip to see this wonderful place. Some of my photos of the cats follow:
CIMG3049.JPG
CIMG3052.JPG
CIMG3055.JPG
CIMG3057.JPG
CIMG3058.JPG
CIMG3078.JPG
CIMG3063.JPG
CIMG3068.JPG
CIMG3069.JPG
CIMG3062.JPG