Vacation Sign-Up

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

oh Sarah!!! your a gem!!! I love you!!!

I am still working on this itinerary - it doesnt help when I dont know where all the states are in the USA
i'll be glad to help - send me a PM w/the list, & i'll identify names & locations for you... i used to be a travel agent, so i know where lots of places are, not just the USA.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, here is the pic that ran in the Atlanta Press last year of Susan, Rigel and me when we were interviewed for TCS World tour. Rigel was upset when the photographer snapped it because he said he looked like he lost the battle with the comb, but we thought he looked just fine!! Don't you????

remember now, this is a make beleive vacation.

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
how does this work??
becuase i want to join too!!
depends on which city i am in on the day i can either do
Frankfurt and Dortmund!

but you have to tell me how this works!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by huggles

Ari - you dont need to cover the whole of Texas - you just cover where you live.... and side trips if you want
It's so big! Um, we can just cover San Antonio if you want... where I grew up in Houston I don't know really well (I was boring as a kid) and no one wants to go visit WACO!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

It's so big! Um, we can just cover San Antonio if you want... where I grew up in Houston I don't know really well (I was boring as a kid) and no one wants to go visit WACO!
I want to visit WACO!!

(what is it? It sounds pretty funny to me!! Maybe you could make it up and we wouldn't know!!
)

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

I want to visit WACO!!

(what is it? It sounds pretty funny to me!! Maybe you could make it up and we wouldn't know!!
)
Waco is the town where I went to college in. It has Baylor... and the Texas Ranger museum. Oh and if you heard of the whole David Koresh cult "incident" from the early 90s you've heard of Waco, that's what it's famous for!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
i live in the dallas area, so i can help there. i've also been to austin, the state capital. my sister lives in san antonio, so i could help w/that, too.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hey we done plenty line dancing when we went to?? was It Caprices?, so when in Texas do what the Texans do!.... Grab a cowboy and line dance YEEEE HAWWW!!!!

Oh there she is!, i knew it was you Candie!

caprice

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by rosiemac

Hey we done plenty line dancing when we went to?? was It Caprices?, so when in Texas do what the Texans do!.... Grab a cowboy and line dance YEEEE HAWWW!!!!

Oh there she is!, i knew it was you Candie!
I don't remember doing the line dancing--but it is sooo much fun! Grab your boots and your horses!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

Ari--I'll cover Houston! Remember?!
Oh yeah... you'll probably take me to places I've never even heard of, and I've lived there most of my life!

Laureen, I've never been to Dallas (even though my brother lives there now) so it's probably best if you cover that! And I don't know that much about Austin, except for one bookstore and a few coffeeshops.
I'd totally appreciate help with San Antonio - I've only been here since May!

Ooh are we line dancing, really? I haven't line danced since elementary school! Woohoo! Too bad the Texans aren't playing anymore... or the Astros. We can see the Rockets play but I really love the Spurs (even though they keep losing to the Rockets, grrr!)!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by caprice

I don't remember doing the line dancing--but it is sooo much fun! Grab your boots and your horses!
Don't forget your cowboy hat! I'll pop my pink one on! Howdy y'all!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by pinkdaisy226

Oh yeah... you'll probably take me to places I've never even heard of, and I've lived there most of my life!

Laureen, I've never been to Dallas (even though my brother lives there now) so it's probably best if you cover that! And I don't know that much about Austin, except for one bookstore and a few coffeeshops.
I'd totally appreciate help with San Antonio - I've only been here since May!

Ooh are we line dancing, really? I haven't line danced since elementary school! Woohoo! Too bad the Texans aren't playing anymore... or the Astros. We can see the Rockets play but I really love the Spurs (even though they keep losing to the Rockets, grrr!)!
sounds good - i'm glad you know about the sports stuff, 'cause i'm at a loss for that - not a fan!