UTI, he cant pee, what do i do?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lukeswits

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
this morning he was acting really good. i played with him, cuddled, he purred. when i got home from school he couldn't move, his breathing was irregular, he didnt pee in 24 hours. we took him to the vet, the vet couldnt squeeze it out of them. she was sure that his bladder and kidneys were affected and that we need surgery. i didnt want him to suffer... i put him down. it was very sad and i havent cried this much ever. out of all the cats i've owned he was my favourite. i loved waking up and watching his lazy butt sleep on his back. i seriously considered him as a human, or at least that he used to be a human in some past life.

i dont know who's to blame. maybe no one. maybe its what commercial dry food does to cats. it's not made for them, its toxic. im never buying that
again. he was 3 years old and this was his last picture.

please send my family some good vibes. i havent seen my dad cry ever till this day... he definately didn't deserve what he got

michellem

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking as he was so young and so beautiful. My thoughts are with you and your family.

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by michellem

I am so sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking as he was so young and so beautiful. My thoughts are with you and your family.
he was very handsome!
& for you & your family...

lukeswits

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
yeah thanks, the first time i saw him i thought he was the best looking cat ive ever seen and i had to have him... i don't really know how to deal with this right now.

michellem

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
It is going to take some time. I lost my love two months ago and I still cry every day. This site is wonderful, though. It helps to share your thoughts and advice with others who love their cats as much as you do. We have all been there and are here for you. It is going to be hard but in time, you'll be able to think of him with happy memories instead of the sad ones your feeling right now.

lukeswits

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
i dont know if its just me but everytime i lose a cat i always think theres nothing better out there. but then i find another thats way better than the last. is it common? i feel like ill never find a cat so beautiful and fun as this one. ill just see what the future holds.