USPS Animal Rescue Stamps!

larussa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Staceyloobug

I pre-ordered mine about a month ago. I got 4 books.

ETA: I tried to insert a link but it's being crazy. I just went to www.usps.com, and there's a link right on the main page.
Thanks for the link as I have checked it out. I think I'll wait till they come into my Post Office, I never put my credit card online.

lawguy

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I didn't see this thread until just now, which is coincidental since I just saw the ad at the local USPS office for the rescue stamps while there mailing stuff. I asked about them, but apparently they aren't going to be sold until the 30th of the month.

Oh well. Looks good though. I didn't know what Halo was until I just looked it up.

Is that a good quality food brand? Ultimately that's irrelevant as any food is good food for the homeless and hungry (in this case pets, but it pretty much applies universally).

Should I preorder them online at http://stampstotherescue.com or just wait until they come out and buy a whole bunch at the post office? In other words, is there any benefit in preordering, and do they charge you money to ship the stamps to you?

I'll get a whole bunch, I just wish they were Forever Stamps instead of a designated value. If they were Forever Stamps, I'd buy a lifetime's supply of postage worth of them.

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great idea! I enjoyed reading about each one too. I want Frankie, the handsome cat with the little balze on his forehead.

rahma

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Woooooo, no I can stop harrassing the postal workers every time I go in, are they here yet are they here yet are they here yet???