Veteran
Purraise
Oh I wish I could make it! you'll just have to be sure to take lots of pictures

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I put Sept and Oct cause it won't be as hot in those months as in the summer. We just have to remember that Vegas is in the desert.
Kenz Its like 1 year and 1/2 away! You will have time to save! I am saving all my change for now. As it gets closer Iwill save more in the savings account from every check. I would love to go for longer than a weekend!

twstychik

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Like you ever have to worry about this group taking pics. LOL

Ya, I've been to vegas in January when it's pretty comfortable... at least it was to this mid-western girl. LOL

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by GingersMom

Summer in Vegas?

I have been there in May when it was 120 degrees in the shade...um, I'll stick with my preference for Columbus Day.
Originally Posted by Phenomsmom

I put Sept and Oct cause it won't be as hot in those months as in the summer. We just have to remember that Vegas is in the desert.
y'know, we have triple digits here, too - that's why God created air conditioning! basically, i don't think i'll be able to go unless it's during my vacation time.
as a teacher, i don't get to pick my vacation time like you can in other jobs - summer is it for me.

emily_325

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just found out Brian and I are going on March for a Stevie Nicks concert. Anybody want to meet me there the weekend of March 23rd-25th 2007?