URGENTY need help with my 4-month kitten.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

raffaellothecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Update!

You guys, my little Raffaello is almost healed! Look at how much his fur has grown in! Also the bald spot on the tip of his tail has FULLY grown in and so has his nose! His whiskers which were broken off from the Ringworm affecting his mouth area are now fully long and grown! I could cry over how happy I am! We've been doing weekly dips (once) and so far they've done the trick. YAYYYYYY! That being said, I think he still has more healing to do. The spot on his torso, although covered now where the fur has grown in, still has to heal. It looks matted and almost like it is moist but otherwise his tail is so fluffy and grown in. I'm so pleased, especially for his face clearing up so beautifully. I can finally make out his pretty face but I'm so sad because he grew up so fast and I feel like I didn't get to "enjoy" his itty-bitty kitten stage for very long because he had to be quarantined for so many weeks. =(

raffaellothecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Here are 2 photos taken about 2-3 weeks ago and you can see he's stained from the Lyme sulfur dips, but you can make out the white patch of fur where it recently grew in. Now it's grown in even more so it doesn't look as distinct the way it did in these photos. I take that as he's making progress over the weeks. YAY! Makes my heart soar.

Compared to the picture I added above (taken today) you can already see he's much better than from a few weeks ago, right?!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
BE STILL MY :heart3: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thud: I have been thinking of you and Rafaello on and off for sometime now and I am beyond happy to see your positive report. :jump: :high5: :woohoo: :dance: THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!!! He is SOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!! And just too darn cute for words. :wow:

You did a great, GREAT job getting him all healed up and it is really a miracle because seriously, he was an extreme case. Now - I also hope that you and your family have recovered from their bout of RW too. :cross:

Give Rafaello a big, loving :kiss: and :rub: from me !!!!! :clap:
:clap:

Last edited:

raffaellothecat

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
THANK YOU SO MUCH, you guys! Your support and words of support mean so much, especially since most don't get how difficult it was. I'm SO happy!

He's still in quarantine but I'm dying to have him back in the house (he's in an outdoor guest room) so he can run around like before. Hopefully by the end of this year. *fingers crossed*

carinajosefine

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wasnt here for the start of the thread, but i read through it from the start, and its so nice to see how you have done everything you can to make him better, and how far you come. He looks amazing! He is so lucky to have you

Last edited:

stephenq

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Update!

You guys, my little Raffaello is almost healed! Look at how much his fur has grown in! Also the bald spot on the tip of his tail has FULLY grown in and so has his nose! His whiskers which were broken off from the Ringworm affecting his mouth area are now fully long and grown! I could cry over how happy I am! We've been doing weekly dips (once) and so far they've done the trick. YAYYYYYY! That being said, I think he still has more healing to do. The spot on his torso, although covered now where the fur has grown in, still has to heal. It looks matted and almost like it is moist but otherwise his tail is so fluffy and grown in. I'm so pleased, especially for his face clearing up so beautifully. I can finally make out his pretty face but I'm so sad because he grew up so fast and I feel like I didn't get to "enjoy" his itty-bitty kitten stage for very long because he had to be quarantined for so many weeks. =(

FANTASTIC NEWS!!!! Thank you!

suzannef

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What an amazing transformation! I hope Raffaello has continued to improve. I would love to hear an update or see a new picture!

xdianax01

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How's things are going now ? My cat has ringworm now and seeing your post make me feel better and give me hope that everything will be okay !! Are you and your family okay now ?