Urgent Vibes needed

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

I just talked to my Daughter now he is throwing up everthing, This is not going to be a good day I can feel it, My heart is achiing for them and I have cryed all morning so far, I can't imagne how they are feeling, they have never lost a dog, this is the first dog they have had as a family, they have just lost 1 kitty in 18 years and they were devestated. I just feel sick, I am no good at this. Why does it have to be so hard
Sadly, it's always hard. The thing we have to remember is the joy our furbabies give us in life, and that we are willing to go through the pain at the end for just a few short years with these wonderful and loving creatures. I don't care what anyone says, losing a beloved pet is JUST AS PAINFUL as losing a human family member. At least it was for me. Yet, I think the joy they give us so far out weighs the pain in the end, and that is why we continue to have these precious angels in our lives.

My heart goes out to all of you at this time, and I pray for strength and peace of mind for you all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well it's not good at all now
but I know my Daughter and son-in-law are going to go every avenue, he has a mass in his stomach and they are taking him to Murrieta Critical care at 1:00 pm today to see how bad it is and what they can do, I just don't think that his other health issues and age are going to make it any better, The kidneys are fine but his Blood sugar was up at 700 and because he's vomiting up everything they have had to reduce his insluin, but there vet said you have to give him some, what a horrible mess poor kids, they will go above and beyond to do whatever they can, but I doublt that anyone will want to do surgery on a 13 yr old dog that is quit ill and has alot of things going on, Keep those prayers coming and Thank You all so much for your Kindness .

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This brakes my Heart to say that they are having him PTS this evening, they did an ultra sound and he is full of tumors, the vet said he would never make it through surgary. My Heart is hurting so bad for them, My Daughter is bawling her eyes out, and My son-in-law could barely stand up and has been vomiting, I knew it was coming and I knew how hard it would be for them, They are going to go spend a few minutes with him before hand, I don't think they can stay in that room, I know I couldn't and then you feel like a bad mom & dad for not being there. I told her just tell him how Loved he was and how much joy he brought to you guys. I know they are doing the right thing but it's just impossible to realize that right now, they will have him cremated also ... Thank you so much for all your kind words

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh no! I'm so sorry! I'm sending many hugs and prayers your way and to your daughter and her family too.

When Tiger was PTS I came in before hand and got real close to her and told her I loved her and thanked her for being such a good friend and loving me. I told her that pretty soon she'd see Glory and not be hurting anymore. And then she purred. To me, it was her saying thank you for letting her go. Maybe that story will help your daughter.

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My Heart is so sad and aching for my daughter and son-in-law this was just a terrible thing for them, I didn't ask to many questions she called me when there left the vets office but she was crying so hard she couldn't hardly talk, I know the pain will lesson for them but the ache in there Hearts will be there for so long. It's so very hard, I told her I don't know how you feel but I do know what it feels like, I didn't know what to say, my poor son-in-law is so crushed, I don't think I could even face him this minute, he's just sick and I have cryed all day for them..

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is just heartbreaking.

RIP sweet Jed.

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry it had to end like this! PLEASE tell your daughter and son in law I am thinking of them and I am so sorry!