Urgent update on Seth

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

crittermom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm trying to keep my faith....it's just hard though.They had a Chaplin come in today and talk with us.
Seth's temp is 98.2!!!!!But, it will do the tetter totter, but I am rejoicing this right now.

wookie130

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Excellent news, Tammy!!!! That's definitely a great sign. Sometimes once kids can break the fever, it signifies an uphill battle from there...

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
That sounds like good news - still have the two of you in my prayers. Seth is very lucky to have you there.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am just seeing this....Sending lots and lots of good vibes to Seth.
glad to read that his fever is down.

lady20

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I, too, am just seeing this. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your little boy.

karmasmom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I just saw this too.
Yea that Seths temp is down

I hope and pray that it stays that way and it is sign that he is getting better.
I am keeping you and all of your family in my prayers and thoughts.

A BIG hug from me, my DH and Karma

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Glad to hear his fever has come down more. A daughter of a friend of mine had RSV while she was still in the womb. I hope he doesn't have that, but better to check and know I guess. I'm still praying for Seth!

kittywarden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hugs
and prayers to you and Seth. I don't know which is harder being sick or watching over someone else that is sick. Its hard either way so hang in there. Maybe a handheld game or gameboy would entice him to sit up awhile. Ask if the hospital has something like that he might could play with.

Tammy get plenty of rest and make sure you eat something. So you can stay well for Seth. More hugs
and prayers come your way for all. Keep us updated cause we care.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh Tammy - thats so wonderful that his temp is down SO much!!!
Hugs to you and many for little Seth

crazyforinfo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
YAY! I am so happy that your son's temperature is down. Sending more vibes for the healing process.

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am just seeing this too, oh Tammy I am so sorry to hear that he is so sick and I hope this finds him doing a little better.

I am sending hugs and prayer for you and for Seth and the rest of the family. Please let us know how he is doing when you have a chance.

Also pm me your number and I will try to call you.

Love,
Belinda

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm sending lots of prayers and vibes for you and Seth. Sounds like he has been a sick little boy. On the positive side, children can tolerate a higher fever then adults can. And it's not unusual for it to go up and down a bit. It doesn't make it any less scarry though, does it? Vancomycin IS one of the big guns! And it sounds like he is responding to this! As far as misdiagnosis, often respiratory problems can start as one thing and develop into another. In December, I started with asthma from construction dust at work that developed into a respiratory infection that developed into Pneumonia. Anyway, hang in there! I know it's scarry but it sounds like he's responding. And that's a good thing! It's not easy to sit by and watch the little tykes suffer and be so sick.

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Heres hoping with all this support and love you are managing to keep positive

lots and lots of healing (((((((
vibes
)))))) still whizzing to you & yours

lillekat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OH Seth you poor little dear - but good boy for getting your fever down!! Keep on fighting it hun, your mummy is soooooo worried and she wants you back!

Tammy, you've got a little soldier there
I'm so happy to hear his temperature is coming down again - that's going to help so much!

All my thoughts and prayers are with you

althekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am still sending lots of vibes and praying that your little boy gets better. Look after yourself too, I really feel for you and your family right now.
Take care xxx

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
iv just seen this thread , i hope he gets better real soon , thinking of you and your family at this hard time and sending lots of get well vibes your way

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Still thinking of you and praying for you Tammy. Hopefully, Seth is doing better today.