Urgent: Southeastern Michigan

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can anyone please help me find a foster home for a cat?? He's a really nice guy, all white, w/ blue eyes and he's completely deaf. I'd estimate his age at about 3 years. We rescued him but cannot keep him (please PM me for the details of the situation!) Unfortunately, he cannot stay here. I need to get him into a more suitable foster home right away, and of course DH and I will do everything we can to help find him a permanent home. We can also help with food and pay to get him neutered. If anyone has any place for him to go please, please contact me ASAP.

UPDATE: After calling everyone I could imagine, I was able to place him in a foster situation. He is still up for adoption as she cannot offer a permanent home!

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh man....
I'd jump at that, but really can't have another cat. What avenues are you taking to find him a new home? Where are you listing him? Have you tried petfinder or put up any fliers? Called any local vet clinics?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

whiteforest

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We have just been asking people we know. I'm at a loss in this area. Sadly, he's in a crate for a couple of weeks. We took him to our friend's, who offered to foster him, and within 5 minutes he sprayed twice in her living room. Needless to say we scooped him up and brought him back to our house. We can't get him in to be neutered for 2 weeks yet, so until further notice, he's in a large crate.
I feel very sorry for the poor guy. Because of where I rescued him from, I'm weary of getting too "public" about him in this area. If you have any helpful suggestions as to where I can seek help finding him a home I'd certainly appreciate it.