Urgent Problem please help ASAP!

booktigger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear this, it is such a hard thing to have to do, but if they are ill and suffering, the best thing for them. Things will get easier in time - your baby wouldn't want you to be too sad, you had 19 wonderful years together, and she would want you to be proud of being such a good mum, so many people dont get their cats to live that long.

firebirdmagic

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Your life was blessed, I'm sure you miss your little senior citizen. I waited 3 months after a heart rendering loss, then, got (saved) another kitty (4 year old inside varmit) who had some real quirky little habits that made him really cute. It softened the loss, and although I'll never forget Tammy, Whiskey has made it easier. Mike, Medford, Oregon

mandm1213

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i'm so sorry they had to put her to sleep. But don't worry.. she's happy now and running free. You'll get to see her again someday. Take care of yourself. I hope you are doing better today...

lsulover

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by XenonII

She had had to be 'put to sleep'. I feel like my life is over and will never be happy again.
I am so sorry to hear that, I am sending hugs and prayers from Mississippi for you.

carolpetunia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, darlin, I'm so sorry. I do believe she will be there to greet you someday, though... take comfort in that if you can.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. It is always hard to say goodbye. She had a good long life and I am sure that you have lots of good memories to cherish.

jaffacake

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh no!

I saw your other post first about the jumping up? (Maybe Im just confused.)
I`m so sorry for your loss.

carousel

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss! It's been a month since I had to put my Garfield to sleep and each day is a little better.

Hang in there.