URGENT!!!patches kitten fading fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you to all of you....this forum means so much to me...im balling cause it was pitiful to watch her die like that, but also because I am so touched by all of you and your kindness, and helpfullness....I'm so glad I found this forum where I can be among people who love cats as much as I do..., most of my friends think I'm crazy.....Thanks again to all.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Originally Posted by newfostermom

Thank you so much for that....I will definitely be switching vets....

well.....the little kitten died just a few moments ago.....
I do have the feeling there would not have been much that could be done for her...

thank you everyone for your helpfullness.... I hope no one here feels angry with me because I didnt take her to the vet.....
I dont know how to cancel a thread...can I?
I'm so sorry. You did everything possible.

You can contact one of the mods and have them close the thread if you want to stop postings.

penthilisea

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh newfostermom you were such a good mom to your kitten. Now you have a kitten angel all to yourself. You kept your kitten warm till the end, she/he didn't die alone or unloved and that is the greatest gift.

So sorry for your loss.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

newfostermom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katachtig

I'm so sorry. You did everything possible.

You can contact one of the mods and have them close the thread if you want to stop postings.
Thank you, I just ddnt want people to read the title and come on to help..only to find out she's gone already.....thank you for your help and kindness...

pippen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by newfostermom

Im calling our emergency vet associated with our reg. vet...(calling on cell)
Ringing and ringing....I have to say I was envious when momof3rr was saying how her vet kept checking in with her...my vets office has not been helpfull at all.....even with her being so sick...Istarted another round of antibiotics which they could only fill half of..it took them a week to get me the rest of the perscription..leaving her unprotected FOR THREE DAYS>..this was just the other day...I nagged every single day to get it.....they dont like me any more..regardless their not open and the emergency vet is not answering..should I just go there?
I have to say I was jealous of her too...only for myself, not my cat! Let's just say when I was bit by the wild kitten last weekend I called ER and they wanted me to call my allergist before coming in. I left the msg as instructed on her afterhours line and it took 6 DAYS for her to return my call.
Needless to say I didn't wait for her before going in.

So sorry about the little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.