Urgent kitty help Needed

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

murmi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ok so my Kitten has had a major behavioural change ever since she took the dewormer pills and got sprayed for the fleas at the pet store,1st day she didnt eat after her first meal back,now shes slowly building up to her previous amount.

Shes also Way quieter now,before she would meow very loudly and scratch the door constantly for me to let her in,now shes silent or meows very quietly and just sits at the door waiting for it to be open,she basically went from being super loud to incredibly mellow.

And tonight(I always just assume she slept through the whole night since shes always silent soon as it gets dark) but I went out to replace the wetfood in her bowl and noticed that she was awake just sitting there in her bed,she didnt react to me coming out like how she would in the day,even refilling her bowl I went back out a few mins later and she didn't touch it,she is just starting in the dark silently,nothing from her its like a different cat in the day time she would always jump out her house and run to me or get her food.

very confused is this how cats behave at night?

murmi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I Have no idea the Vet gave her them.

murmi

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nvm false alarm,my cat is just very mellow in the night time,I woke up at 3am and checked on her,she started scratching the door when I went back in ate,played a bit then rested.