Urgent! I've got great news, but I need to act kinda quickly!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll post pic's as soon as possible, promise!

gunner19

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm so excited for you!! We are all eagerly awaiting pictures.

dtolle

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so excited for you! You must be so anxious to go get her. Please post pics when you can, and let us know how her first day goes at her new forever home.

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My cats have a cat bed that I put on top of the organ, so that they can be up high, if they want to be. However, I allow them on the furniture, so they have their choice of beds. They really don't need a separate bed. It's just hard to resist cute things! Cats seem to like red velvet, so that's something to keep in mind.

Oh, I'm sure someone else mentioned this. Don't make sudden changes in her food. If you have bought a different brand already, buy some of the same brand she is used to and mix the two, making the change gradual, or her digestive system will be upset.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

auroraviva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am going to use the same kind the breeder uses, Royal Canin. Besides, I've heard lots of good things about it from everyone here, too, so I'll probably stick with that permanently.

gurlpower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi Viva

CONGRATS on your new kitty! :flash:
:flash:

i like covered litter boxes. i think it gives the kitties more privacy. i use theword'sbestlitter as it is pretty organic, biodegrable and does not absorb odor. i feel that a metal scoop is better than a plastic scoop as it does not absorb odor as well.

Viva, i would strongly recommend ceramic bowls overplastic ones. (To prevent zits from forming under the chin areas.) Food placemats are a must in my eyes.

i buy a lot of scratch posts whenever i receive discount coupons, as most furbabies love them. The slanted ones with a toy inside amuse most kitties.

Some kitties like catnip pouches (with fresh catnips). So, that is another suggestion. Interactive toys and furry friends are all very kitty friendly.

Also, i like the furbabies to have their own individual washcloths. i get mine from the Hello Kitty stores - they are small, tiny, cute and feels gentle.

Smiles and Cheers!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am chiming in late, but congratulations! I hope Luna is settling in perfectly! I am sure she has you twisted around her little paw already!